Track Claim Status using UAN: Universal Account Number (UAN) holds vital importance for all the employers as well as their employees who contribute to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) on a monthly basis. The 12-digit UAN is unique for every employee who remains unchanged throughout their lifetime. With the help of this UAN, you can track EPF withdraw status. Employees can have multiple member IDs in accordance with the number of jobs they get into. All these IDs will be linked to their UAN which ease the entire process of EPF payments and withdrawals.
The good news is that all the services provided by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) have been made available and accessible via online means. All the procedures related to EPF UAN like going through the PF account, applying for PF loan, checking the EPF balance, signing up for EPF updates and so on can be carried out online and this will provide utmost ease to the users. Further, you can even check UAN status online as well. However, you can track EPF Claim Status without UAN Number. Keep reading to learn how to do it.
Check UAN Claim Status using Member Portal
There are plenty of employees who are unaware of the importance of checking UAN claim status regularly. It is a crucial practice that makes the actual record known to its user. The online facility to get UAN status is curbed the need for involving or contacting the employer for identifying the status. All the employees can do this by themselves and get hold of their contributions transparently. If you are an employee who contributes to EPF, then you can know UAN Claim status through the official website of EPF in a few simple steps that have been cited below. Go through them and gain insight into it:
1. Firstly, go to UANMembers EPFOServices website and make sure you connected to the internet. After visiting the EPFO website, click search.
2. You will login to official EPF website that will have the option of stating “Know UAN Claim status” towards the bottom right section named IMPORTANT LINKS. Click on it to continue.
3. The UAN portal will appear where you have to select the mode of knowing the UAN. The users can select among three options namely—PF number (Member ID), Aadhaar number and PAN. Select your choice according to convenience and proceed further.
4. If you select Member ID as your choice, then you need to fill in various specifications like State, Office, Region and Member ID. The users can refer to their salary slips for knowing the exact PF number or Member ID in case they do not remember it.
5. If you select Aadhaar or PAN then you will need to enter their numbers respectively.
6. Once you have completed this field, enter other specifications such as your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., and Email ID. These are mandatory details, and you need to fill them correctly.
7. After being done with the details as mentioned above, type the Captcha Code as given to you.
8. I was hoping you could read the disclaimer carefully and then click on I AGREE.
9. Now click on the “Get Authorization Pin” after filling in all the details correctly.
10. You will receive a prompt message on your registered mobile number that will have the PIN which is to be filled in the later part of the process.
11. For this, you must ensure that the registered mobile number is the one you have in Aadhaar or the one with your employer failing which would give rise to an error. Now enter this PIN and tap on “Validate OTP and get UAN.”
12. A notification will display that you will be given your UAN number as well as the UAN status via an SMS on your mobile number.
This is how you can know UAN Claim status in easy steps.